Welcome Rachel Saum

I grew up in Luverne, MN and then went to Augustana University where I received a B.A. in Psychology and Spanish in 2014.  I took my first yoga class from Nancy Dickinson at Augustana, and loved the gentleness and the stress-relieving qualities of the practice.  After graduating from college, I spent some time traveling and working on various organic farms.  In September of 2015 I returned to Sioux Falls and began my yoga teacher training with Nancy Hong and Jackie Wilber at Organic Yoga Company.  I will graduate with my 200-hour RYT certification in March.  Both my practice and my training are based on proper breathing, proper alignment of the spine and joints, and functionality of the body.  When I’m not doing yoga, I can be found working at the Co-op Natural Foods, writing snail-mail and planning my vegetable garden!
Every Thursday evening 5:00-6:00pm Hatha 1 Yoga with Rachel
A gentle beginners' Hatha class focused on anatomy and function of the body.  All are welcome to come and learn the basics of how the joints and muscles work as the foundation for a sustainable yoga practice.  Come as you are to nourish your body with movement and relaxation.

Popular posts from this blog