Warm
Greetings ~
I am now a certified Tai Chi teacher. I completed my training with Scott Cole. I am planning on teaching Tai Chi on Saturday’s at 1:00pm tentatively starting in November. I am also considering additional days and times for Tai Chi. Zoom Tai Chi will be available and I am looking into a location to hold live classes. If you know of a location, please let me know. Tai Chi has multiple benefits including improving joint function, enhanced cognitive function, reducing stress and improved balance. I am captivated by this type of movement, and it is a full body workout leaving me feeling great afterwards and I look forward to sharing it with you.
As of August I have been in business for 15 years! I love how yoga has evolved personally for me over the years and I am grateful we are on the yoga journey together. A running girlfriend brought me to my first yoga class at the Wellness Center and eventually I decided I wanted to pursue it and incorporate it more into my life. I was competitively running marathons and other races at the time. After reviewing different schools I called Sun Moon Yoga in Mankato and mentioned my concern that I was a runner and not that flexible. My teacher Mona said “It’s about the journey.”
Namaste,
Jill Moncur