1. Yoga brings attention to your breathing, which is the single most important thing that you do every day.
2. Yoga is a spiritual practice that allows your mind to soften and your heart to open.
3. Yoga can help you stay connected to yourself, so that you can put your own needs first.
4. Yoga can help you to gain clarity about things you're working through each day.
5. Yoga is a great way to say, "yes!" to yourself and everything that is important to you.
6. Yoga can help you move beyond a negative inner-dialogue.
7. Balance poses in yoga invite you to get out of your head and into your body.
8. Yoga gives you healing tools to better cope with stressful events and trauma.
9. Yoga rebalances your body and can help with weight loss, Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS), inflammation and other chronic ailments.
10. Yoga can bring your awareness to the tension being held in your body, so that you can let it go.
11. Yoga classes are a great way to meet new, interesting and like-minded people.
12. Yoga opens up a whole world of travel opportunities, with amazing yoga retreats held all over the world.
13. There are lots of different styles and levels of yoga allowing you to find the best 'fit' for you.
14. Doing yoga regularly can help you to discover what makes you really happy.
15. Creating a regular yoga practice can bring more flexibility and strength to your body.
16. Yoga twists can help you feel stronger and better able to cope with life's unexpected turns.
17. Yoga supports you to consciously make better and healthier food choices.
18. Yoga opens you up to new feelings like inspiration, joy and gratitude.
19. Relaxing at the end of a class awakens the healing wisdom that lives within your body.20. Yoga heals by helping you to reconnect with your inner-knowing, your heart and your dreams.
Katrina Love Senn
Popular posts from this blog
Warm Greetings I will be back in the studio on the following dates: Saturday, 9/4, 9:00-10:00am Good Morning Yoga Thursday, 9/17 5:00-6:00pm Bachelorette Yoga Class (private class) Tuesday, 9/21, 6:00-7:00pm Hatha Yoga Saturday, 10/2 9:00-10:00am Good Morning Yoga Saturday, 10/16, 9:00-10:00am Good Morning Yoga Tuesday, 10/19, 6:00-7:00pm Hatha Yoga There is a dance class in the yellow studio that ends at 5:45 on Tuesday evenings so please arrive closer to 5:52 so I have an opportunity to set up the room for you. Drop in rate is $12.00. Participants who have been taking the Zoom classes punch cards are valid. Cash, Venmo or check accepted. Some mats will be available. If you have additional questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 605.759.7459. The remaining Tuesday evening class will be taught via Zoom. Registration is required at email@example.com 24 hours prior to class. I look forward to seeing you and honoring the yoga journey. Namaste, Jill Moncur, E-RYT, Reik
Asana is one of the eight limbs of classical yoga which states that asana should be steady and comfortable, firm yet relaxed. More than just stretching, asana open the energy channels, chakras and psychic centers of the body. Life is a process and a skill so let’s take the time to know yoga and let it know us. Tuesday’s, 2/1, 2/15 6:00-7:00pm Yoga at the Studio * Based on the unpredictability of COVID cases Tuesday evening class at the studio will require registration 24-48 hours in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 605.759.7459. A minimum of 4 participants required to hold a studio class. There has been a consistent Zoom group on Tuesdays. If a minimum of 4 for the studio is not met class will be available via Zoom. Drop-in rate $12.00 or punch card purchase available. Check, cash or Venmo accepted. Remaining Tuesday evenings on Zoom. Please let me know 24 hours in advance if you plan to join the Zoom class. Saturday, 2/5, 9:00-10:00am Yoga at
I am looking forward to teaching yoga this evening via the Zoom platform that has been a safeguard platform since March. We meet with a good mind. Movement comes from spirit. As I feel this delightful enthusiasm to teach class I am reminded and share, with a regular energy or yoga practice you tap into the energy source within you. This evenings class will begin with a singing bowl meditation, tapping into harmony within. Followed with a let’s go, let go warm warmup, a few strength challenges, and then flowing into a Shakti sequence connecting with your divine light and energy. Registration required 24 hours prior to class at email@example.com Class price $12.00 or punch card purchase. See website for more information. Namaste, Jill Moncur