1. Yoga brings attention to your breathing, which is the single most important thing that you do every day.
2. Yoga is a spiritual practice that allows your mind to soften and your heart to open.
3. Yoga can help you stay connected to yourself, so that you can put your own needs first.
4. Yoga can help you to gain clarity about things you're working through each day.
5. Yoga is a great way to say, "yes!" to yourself and everything that is important to you.
6. Yoga can help you move beyond a negative inner-dialogue.
7. Balance poses in yoga invite you to get out of your head and into your body.
8. Yoga gives you healing tools to better cope with stressful events and trauma.
9. Yoga rebalances your body and can help with weight loss, Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS), inflammation and other chronic ailments.
10. Yoga can bring your awareness to the tension being held in your body, so that you can let it go.
11. Yoga classes are a great way to meet new, interesting and like-minded people.
12. Yoga opens up a whole world of travel opportunities, with amazing yoga retreats held all over the world.
13. There are lots of different styles and levels of yoga allowing you to find the best 'fit' for you.
14. Doing yoga regularly can help you to discover what makes you really happy.
15. Creating a regular yoga practice can bring more flexibility and strength to your body.
16. Yoga twists can help you feel stronger and better able to cope with life's unexpected turns.
17. Yoga supports you to consciously make better and healthier food choices.
18. Yoga opens you up to new feelings like inspiration, joy and gratitude.
19. Relaxing at the end of a class awakens the healing wisdom that lives within your body.20. Yoga heals by helping you to reconnect with your inner-knowing, your heart and your dreams.
Katrina Love Senn
Popular posts from this blog
I am super happy with the new location for East Bank Yoga operating out of Hills Stainless Steel, 4100 N. Northview Ave, Sioux Falls, SD. It’s just a jaunt away from Russell and Kiwanis. There is a large window facing a field. It is warm, clean, and inviting. There are 3 beautiful, live trees in the yoga room. There is plenty of space with a yoga friendly floor. East Bank Yoga operates out of Hills on select Tuesdays so register for class at firstname.lastname@example.org or 605.759.7459. Class will take place on Tuesdays, 11/8 and 11/22, 6:00-7:00 pm. Yoga is a practice of peace. Breathing mindfully is a path to grounding. Inhale slowly “I am whole.” Exhale slowly peace. Namaste, Jill Moncur
Satya means connecting with truth. Practicing yoga is one way to connect with our inner light. Breathing deeply, fuels the flames of well-being. Each day is a fresh opportunity to connect with the beauty of nature. I had 2 baby hummingbirds visit my flowers yesterday. Embrace a path that nurtures your soul. East Bank Yoga calendar is updated on a monthly basis. Namaste, Jill Moncur
Asana is one of the eight limbs of classical yoga which states that asana should be steady and comfortable, firm yet relaxed. More than just stretching, asana open the energy channels, chakras and psychic centers of the body. Life is a process and a skill so let’s take the time to know yoga and let it know us. Tuesday’s, 2/1, 2/15 6:00-7:00pm Yoga at the Studio * Based on the unpredictability of COVID cases Tuesday evening class at the studio will require registration 24-48 hours in advance at email@example.com or text 605.759.7459. A minimum of 4 participants required to hold a studio class. There has been a consistent Zoom group on Tuesdays. If a minimum of 4 for the studio is not met class will be available via Zoom. Drop-in rate $12.00 or punch card purchase available. Check, cash or Venmo accepted. Remaining Tuesday evenings on Zoom. Please let me know 24 hours in advance if you plan to join the Zoom class. Saturday, 2/5, 9:00-10:00am Yoga at