When I first started practicing yoga I noticed my heart sang in certain asanas (poses) Heart opening. I very much look forward to continuing my yoga education, studying with THE BEST in a few weeks at the Yoga Therapy Summit.
I signed up
for this conference early this year and then felt intimidated thinking about studying with Leslie Kaminoff. I've resolved that and I look forward to soaking up a wealth of information. Topics of study I have selected are: The Knot of Brahma - Emotional Suppression as the Source of Common Pain Syndromes with Leslie Kaminoff, Yoga Therapy for Anxiety and Depression with Gray Kraftsow, The Open Secret of Yoga Nidra with Richard Miller, and Chant as a Powerful Tool for Healing with Sonia Nelson.
I look forward to sharing the gifts from this conference.
Namaste,
Jill Moncur, RYT-200, Reiki Certified
Co-owner East Bank Yoga

Popular posts from this blog