Welcome Erika !

Erika's schedule starting in March:  Mondays 6:15 - 7:15 pm, Tuesdays 7:30 - 8:30 pm, Wednesdays 6:30 - 7:30 pm, Thursdays 7:00 - 8:00 pm and the second Friday of each month 12:00 - 1:00 pm.
$10.00 drop in rate or East Bank Yoga punch cards apply.
Erika Saenz, Certified ZUMBA® Instructor
I am pursuing a career in Business Administration at Globe University. On January 24th I joined an international movement that has people going crazy about all the amazing results. 

ZUMBA® Fitness is an amazing way to have fun and make new friends.
Alberto Perez is the former creator or this movement, born in Cali, Colombia he struggled in life. His family was very poor and he had the word "Dance" in his veins. Thanks to this he would go out and dance in public and make money to help his mom pay bills. Later "Beto" moved to Miami, FL and that's where he funded ZUMBA® Fitness. We are a family and we as instructors have a purpose that "Beto" wants us to transmit to people. Losing weight and enjoying the time while doing it is a must . We make every class feel like a party! I love dancing, now we want YOU to get loose and get lost in the music. We want YOU to feel what we feel when we go to trainings in order to teach YOU! I am not PERFECT and I really don't want to be, I am NOT a judge I AM HERE TO TEACH YOU TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOUR SELF, AND PARTY WITH OUR FAMILY, THE ZUMBA® FAMILY.
I AM A LICENSED ZUMBA® INSTRUCTOR. I am here for you.

Popular posts from this blog